Dundee - Great Work Life Balance
Retail - up to £30k + Bonus!
Are you a passionate, people focused Retail Store Manager in the Dundee area who is looking to join a great company?
Our client has a dominant presence in their market, a household name who is looking for a passionate, vibrant people person to join their team.
So what does the role of Store Manager involve?
* Provide regular coaching and support to your team, encouraging development both professionally and personally
* Ensure you and your team provide the highest level of customer service
* Maximise store profitability and performance exceeding sales at every opportunity
* Maintain commercial awareness to improve team and store performance
* Ensure you and your team maintain the cleanliness and maintenance of the store
* Manage store compliance and administration ensuring standards are met
* Continually review you and your teams performance, providing guidance and support
What qualities will you need for this role of Store Manager?
* Great supportive qualities having managed successful teams previously
* Excellent prioritisation skills with the enthusiasm and energy to exceed targets
* A genuine desire to support and inspire your team
* Hunger and enthusiasm to drive the store forward
* The ability to problem solve and act decisively
* Good commercial awareness and strong communication skills
* A positive attitude and not being afraid of a challenge
* A flexible approach to yours and your team's working hours
If you are an ambitious and driven Store Manager within an assisted sales retail background who is looking for the next step in their career then please apply here.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.