Project Manager Property
South East - Hospitality
£80k + Package
Are you a confident, driven person? Do you want to work for a growing business with exciting and unique projects?
If you answered yes to these questions then please keep reading…
My client is a leading hospitality business and they are currently recruiting for a Project Manager - Property.
So what does the role involve?
* To deliver high quality estate management support to relevant field based teams.
* To manage external agents to ensure provision of high quality service.
* Focus on refits and refurbishments throughout the estate
* New store openings experience as our client is embarking on a rapid expansion plan over the next 5 years
* Ownership over the whole estate maintenance program and calendar
* Leading from the front with a clear sense of purpose and passion for the role
* Implement routine, rigidity and structure into the department to measure progress and success
* A thorough renewals program needs directly managing
* Data analysis and using this to determine the commercial decisions that need to be made in the business
* Responsible for running the tendering processes and liaising with contractors across the business
* You will be naturally hands on and a leader that thrives on rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck in
* As our client grows there is plenty of headroom for successful career minded individuals to deliver the results and grow themselves with the business
If you are interested in this challenging Project Manager role then please apply below.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.