Multi-Unit Catering Manager
Up to £40,000 salary
Are you a passionate, commercial and driven Catering Manager in the Woking/Guildford area who is looking to join a great company?
A rare opportunity: people stay in this business. With a vast range of products and a number of different catering propositions supporting a beautiful bespoke visitor attraction, our client is nationally renowned venue. They are looking for a dynamic people manager who understands the needs of different catering outlets and how to best motivate their teams accordingly.
With big-investment in the business they are looking for a confident manager to lead a team and ensure customer service is at the forefront of everything they do.
So what does the role of Multi-Unit Catering Manager involve?
* As the Catering Manager you will have the opportunity to shape your role, your team and the department
* You will take complete ownership of your multiple departments' commercial activity to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded
* You will inspire and evaluate the teams within your departments to support their performance and drive efficiency.
* You will be responsible for supporting the store manager in exciting events to engage the local community overseeing the food & beverage operations to ensure opportunities for increased revenue are utilised
What qualities will you need for this role of Multi-Unit Catering Manager?
* You are passionate about coaching and developing teams to attain the greatest results.
* You are an inspirational leader with successful catering management/department management experience within a retail environment or visitor attraction / leisure outlet.
* You are a focused and results driven leader who thrives on chasing targets and delivering the best customer experience possible to better the venue and its performance.
* You are a creative individual who is always seeking new and innovative ways to deliver.
If you are an ambitious and driven Catering Manager with a passion for people-management who is looking for the next step in their career then please apply here!
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.