Head of Housekeeping
£60,000 + Package
Are you looking to move your career to the next level? Are you looking to utilise your housekeeping and accommodation experience in a high profile leadership role? Are you looking for a role with a fun and dynamic leisure brand?
This is a fantastic time to join the business as it continues to grow, in a role where you can really impact the business. This is a key role within the leadership team, where you will have full accountability for the departmental P & L and where your passion for leading and motivating will be key.
About the Role
As Head of Housekeeping, a key leadership position, that plays a crucial role in maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness and guest satisfaction. Reporting directly to the General Manager, you will lead a dedicated housekeeping/accommodation team in providing exceptional service to ensure a memorable stay for our guests.
* Oversee the daily operations of the housekeeping department, including room cleaning, laundry, and public areas.
* Develop and implement cleaning procedures to uphold stringent cleanliness standards and create a welcoming environment.
* Manage and motivate a team of housekeeping staff, fostering a culture of excellence, teamwork, and attention to detail.
* Collaborate with other departments to ensure seamless coordination and a positive overall guest experience.
* Conduct regular inspections to maintain quality control and address any issues promptly.
* Monitor inventory of cleaning supplies and equipment, ensuring proper levels are maintained.
* Work closely with the management team to achieve budgetary goals and control operating costs.
* Proven experience in senior managerial role within the housekeeping, accommodation or hospitality industry.
* Strong organizational and leadership skills with a keen eye for detail.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities.
* Knowledge of cleaning and sanitation best practices.
* Ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
If you are passionate about creating a clean and inviting atmosphere for guests, possess excellent leadership skills, and thrive in a hospitality setting, we invite you to apply for the Head of Housekeeping position. Be a part of our commitment to providing a superior guest experience.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.