Flagship Store Manager,
London and surrounds
circa £60,000 + superb bonus + package
Fast Growing Brand and Huge Career Growth Opportunity
- You were born to sell, you have the 'chatter' and the personality to do so.
- You exude confidence and have that mythical 'spark' that all successful sales people and managers of sales teams possess.
- You can be the ambassador for the brand by building a following and you enjoy doing. However, the real value you are now adding at this point in your career is through shaping and guiding your team and ensuring that the customer journey and sales process and brand performance are the critical focus.
- Everything you and your management team and colleagues deliver is focused around the customer journey, that is what you take pride in most now and how you are getting the results
- Do you currently manage a team in an assisted sales and service focused retailer such as telecomms, jewellery, a luxury brand or fashion retailer?
- Do you have experience of managing large teams of circa fifty people through your own team of managers and team leaders?
Ready for the next challenge?
Operating with integrity and trust and thriving on a high degree of autonomy is crucial for the senior management team and you will be working with a very focused, keen and motivated team of people. A business with a start-up ethos and mentality, they have already shown significant growth in the last two years that you will very much want to be a part of it!
They hire ambitious and career focused people who are naturally curious with strong values, a supportive nature and high work ethic and your personality and culture fit are as important as your ability to consistently deliver results.
As a Flagship Store Manager, you will have a strong focus on the commercial and sales performance of the store and you will have a number of managers reporting directly into you to manage a team of sales advisers across the whole store. This role is as much about cascading the company vision and mission as it is bringing your commercial and service that sale's skills to operate effectively.
You will be a brand ambassador upholding standards and being a focal point for the team, having the confidence in your own ability to deliver the required results through your team and your management skills.
As a Flagship Store Manager, you will have experience of managing multiple service led sales environments from a number of product categories such as telecoms, electrical, jewellery, fashion or luxury retail.
You will love supporting your team and have very high expectations for customer service and be detail focused. Shop floor management through being on the shop floor, being VERY hands on and making sure your store is the best on the high street is what you should constantly have in mind.
If you are interested to know more then please apply below and we will be in touch.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.