Gloucester - £60k + Exceptional Bonus + Car / Allowance
Our client is a leading player within the hospitality and restaurant sector embarking on a significant period of change and offering their employees the opportunity for great career opportunities and continued personal development.
Our client is looking for a top-tier Area Manager candidate with Multi-Site Management experience. Ideally someone with a keen commercial acumen and a track-record of driving their businesses through commercial principles and leading their teams from the front.
So what will you be doing as an Area Manager?
* As an Area Manager, you will be building and managing the relationships with your teams. Through your passion, energy and your self-starter mentality, engaging teams comes naturally to you. So does the coaching and support of your people to drive the business results.
* You will have full accountability for the P&L in your area, providing support and guidance to your teams to maximise the profit and opportunities for the business.
* You will manage the performance of your teams to deliver the highest standards and customer service in a fast-paced environment, delivering operational excellence in everything you do both externally and internally.
* You will be a passionate people manager, analytical in your approach and calm under pressure.
* You will recruit and maintain the best people in the industry, using your high quality communication skills.
* You will work closely with key stakeholders to drive performance.
What qualities will you need to be successful?
* You will have a proven track record at multi-site manager level from a Managed background with potential to grow within the business.
* You must have held a similar level of control previously, delivering your results through a highly engaged team reporting into you directly.
* You will have bundles of drive, tenacity and focus and bring a real positive disposition to everything that you do.
* Your peers will have appreciated your team work ethos in your career to date and you will have a track record of developing and up-skilling those that report into you.
* You will need strong coaching and development skills and a proven ability to drive results through your team.
* You will be a strong communicator with high personal standards and be exceptionally organised.
This opportunity offers an excellent salary and package. If you are a passionate and creative individual looking for a career with a people-focused company with a strong heritage then we would love to hear from you, please apply below.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.