Shipping & Logistics Coordinator
This is a great second job for someone who has some supply chain experience.
Global branded product, working for a well known supplier who has a fantastic culture and is a stable business in growth that you can develop and grow with!
Supporting the supply chain team in terms of management of critical path process, intake management, item status update and order tracking. Management of shipping schedule and UK warehouse intake planning to ensure accurate capacity planning and delivery dates are adhered to.
- Provide weekly accurate information and relevant circulation for the purposes of shipping schedules and intake management
- Work cross functionally with external freight forwarders and internal finance, merchandising and distribution teams to develop intake plan in line with logistical and financial capacities.
- Work closely with relevant forwarders to ensure shipments occur in timely and cost effective manner. Liaise with internal Logistics and Goods Inbound to ensure correct commercial product and brand prioritisation of Intake
- Ensure correct volume and value information transferred to SAP systems at point of delivery.
- Assist merchandising teams where appropriate on clearance and intake queries
- Ensure all order status is correct on user SAP systems to include accurate ETD and ETA docking and warehouse Intake dates.
- Adhoc resolution of queries and issues within the UK bound supply chain to include container cut and run, port health seizure, delivery cancellations, drop and swap planning , UK warehouse capacity constraints.
- Exposure to supply chain clearance systems ideally China to UK to warehouse including interaction with Finance
- Experience in dealing with intake / warehouse capacity planning
- Experience in dealing with freight forwarders and their various systems - monitoring of shipment and arrival dates / ensuring correct paperwork completed etc
- Exposure to SAP an advantage
If you have merchandising or supply chain experience and are excited by this role and think you have the experience but no CV get in touch, love to discuss the role with you [email protected] Everyone will receive a response.