**Web Trading Manager - North London - £45,000**
Our client is a major UK retailer and they're looking for a passionate individual with a customer focused mind-set to come in as an Web Trading Manager.
Roles & Responsibilities:
As Web Trading Manager you will own all the online visual merchandising, site content and the overall trading of the site. You will directly manage a small team who will help you with your primary aims of optimising online conversion rates and increasing sales & margin.
This should be achieved through:
- Idea generation: Creating innovative ways to increase both traffic and conversion
- Utilising web analytics: Monitoring KPIs and identifying areas in need of improvement or ripe for a fresh approach
- Day-to-day ownership of products on site: Everything from product titles, descriptions, and images to category hierarchy and onsite SEO will be you and your team's responsibility, both at the initial set-up stage and for ongoing improvement and optimisation
- On site A/B and multi-variate testing: Owning the process within your trading area, working with the analyst team to define the scope, set-up, execution and analysis of onsite tests, building a 'test & learn' culture within the team.
- Developing and managing a team of 3.
- Multitasking & the ability to work under pressure
- Professional communication (written and verbal)
- Strong Commercial awareness & problem solving skills
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and prioritise workload effectively
- Highly proactive & solutions driven
- Strong negotiation skills with the ability to develop strong supplier relationships
- Significant commercial experience in a retail Ecommerce environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the creative flair to drive your trading area forward
- Proven commercial experience of trading in a fast paced and reactive environment
- Graduate with a minimum of 4 years' experience in Ecommerce as well as managing your own team