Web Content Executive - Aylesbury - up to £28k - Exciting, Fast-Growing Business
This is a fantastic opportunity for a professional with CMS experience and experience working in or closely with a Marketing team, to join a fast-growing Hair and Beauty business with a great working culture. You will be responsible for the creation of web pages within existing CMS frameworks working closely with Marketing and Design teams to adhere to house style, tone and feel covering both e-commerce and non e-commerce sites. Editing and proof reading of new and existing content to keep sites up to date. Strong communication skills are essential for working across teams within the business to pull content together to deadline.
What does the Online Marketing Content Assistant role involve?
- You will be responsible for the creation of web pages within existing CMS frameworks adhering to house style, tone and feel covering both E-Commerce and non E-Commerce sites.
- Collating reports and drawing conclusions from Website Analytics.
- Editing and proof reading of new and existing content to keep sites up to date.
- Driving sales and increasing engagement.
- Increasing web traffic.
- Reducing bounce rates.
- Creating engaging and fun blogs.
Essential Skills and experience required for this E-Commerce Content Assistant role:
- Must have experience creating and maintaining online content through CMS (ideally Magento and/or Umbraco) and familiar with the use of Photoshop.
- A personable, proactive professional with the ability to collaborate and integrate with internal and external stakeholders, developing and utilising strong relationships to meet tight deadlines.
- Will have experience working within or very closely with the Marketing function to understand, update and maintain online Marketing Material/Content.
- A commercially and numerically minded professional who is open to working in the fast paced, dynamic Hair and Beauty industry.
- This individual must have creative flair and be able to work efficiently with excellent attention to detail. Excellent written English.
- HTML programming knowledge would be an advantage.
If you have Online Marketing and/or Web Content (CMS) experience and are looking for your next opportunity, please get in touch today!