Supply Chain Analyst - Southampton - Up to £30k
This is a great opportunity for an Supply Chain Analyst to join a successful and well known retailer with fantastic product range. Working closely with the buying team and NAM, this role provides opportunity to directly contribute to the success of the business.
What does the Supply Chain Analyst role involve?
- You will be responsible for the monitoring and maintenance of stock levels for your department ensuring availability against KPIs, identifying risks and opportunities, making recommendations where necessary.
- Maintain a strong relationship with both internal and external stakeholders to enhance performance in line with overall departmental strategy.
- You will provide weekly, seasonal and ad-hoc reports highlighting key focus areas for the business.
- Monitor target stock levels and availability for stock exit plans, promotional activities and new range launches to ensure accuracy and timeliness.
Essential Skills and experience required for this Supply Chain Analyst role:
- You will have a keen interest in merchandising with experience working in a Supply Chain Analyst role within a retail Head Office environment preferable.
- You will be a natural problem solver with an efficient and methodical approach to work, who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Highly numerate and analytical with attention to detail and great Excel skills (V-Lookups and Pivot Tables), with experience forecasting demand and assumed product purchases.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to articulate complex information to a broad audience.
- A strong team player, motivated to learn and progress in their career.
If this is of interest, please get in touch! [email protected]