Store Manager - Luxury (Monday to Friday) - up to £30k - Belfast - Amazing Values and Culture!
An great company to work for with unrivalled values and working culture! Due to continued expansion, our client can offer great long term progression and a stable career.
Key responsibilities of the Store Manager role:
- Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets.
- Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
- Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
- Manage all costs in line with budget.
- Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
- Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
- Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Store Manager:
- The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
- Manager experience as a Store Manager of a Luxury Flagship Store or Practice Manager (Dental, Pharmacy, Optical, Health and Beauty etc). Healthcare Experience is desirable but not essential.
- Experience having managed a P&L
If you are looking for a change and would like to join a company that is ambitious and growing, then don't hesitate to get in touch today!