Store Manager - Horsham - Amazing People & Development - Monday to Friday! Up to £30,000
We are looking for a driven and emotionally intelligent Store Manager for a industry leading Healthcare chain.
An excellent company to work for! Due to continued expansion our client can offer great long term progression and a stable career.
Key responsibilities of the Healthcare Manager role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Healthcare Store Manager:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Manager experience as a Store Manager, Practice Manager (Pharmacy, Optical, Health and beauty Dental etc) or Assistant Store Manager of flagship store. Healthcare Experience is desirable but not essential.
* Experience having managed a P&L
If you would like to use your Retail skills in a different industry and develop yourself then please get in touch.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: