Store Manager - Derbyshire
Up to £60,000
Are you a passionate and inspiring leader looking for an exciting opportunity to join a fantastic business in growth?
Our client is a DIY specialist retailer and is one of the fasting growing companies in the UK. They are looking for a focused, passionate Store Manager to join their team in South West Derbyshire.
So what does the role involve?
In your role as Store Manager you will work closely with your team to ensure the smooth running of your store.
- You will take ownership of your store's commercial activity to ensure targets are achieved or exceeded.
- You will inspire and coach your team within your store to support them in their personal and career development. As a people focused manager you will give direction and guidance to the departments within your store to ensure there is a consistent customer and operational focus within the team.
- You will monitor and manage team performance and be confident in offering creative and innovative ways to reach out to customers and improving the service provided in store even further.
What qualities will you need for this role?
- You will have a background in DIY retail and a proven track record of managing a successful store.
- You have a passion for customer service and focus decisions around the customer.
- You are a highly organised, enthusiastic and motivational leader, who possesses exceptional people skills and has the ability to build strong working relationships in order to support and develop team members.
This role offers a salary of up to £60,000.
If you are a focused Store Manager with a DIY retail management background who is looking for a challenging next step in their career then we would love to hear from you.