Stock Controller - Cumbria - up to £20k - fantastic progression
This a fantastic opportunity for an enthusiastic and driven individual to progress their career within retail merchandising. Our client is a market leading retailer with growth ambitions and a passion for providing high quality products and service to their customers. This is a great opportunity for a stock controller who is passionate about providing an enticing product range for customers whilst maintaining commercial ambitions.
So what does this Stock Controller role involve?
* Ensure that sales and profit are maximised on product ranges and markdowns are kept to a minimum, through having the right stock in the right place, at the right time
* Effectively manage the stocks of the department skus, moving stock deliveries forward or back where necessary
* Contribute to the trading of the department, providing performance information as required and reacting accordingly with stock actions
* Keep the stock valuation of products as low as possible without compromising sales
* Assist the team with decisions on ranging, promotions and discontinuations, aided by knowledge of the stock situation
* Work closely with Merchandisers/Senior Merchandisers to manage supplier relationships to support effective end to end stock management.
What do you need to be successful in this role?
* Be an effective communicator, with an ability to deal diplomatically at all levels, both internally and externally
* Have excellent planning and organisational skills to ensure deadlines are met
* Capable of working unsupervised and able to use own initiative
* Have strong numerical skills, ability to work accurately with data
* Experience of working with Outlook and Microsoft Excel
If you are looking to move into retail merchandising, please get in touch today!
No jobs found