Social Media Engagement Manager - Health & Fitness
London - up to £30,000
Do you have Social Media experience with a recognised retailer/brand? Do you have a keen interest in health, fitness and/or wellbeing?
Our client is a specialist online retailer, and they are looking to bring in an talented Social Media Engagement Manager to be a part of huge brand growth plans.
What does this role Social Media Engagement Manager involve?
- Lead on executing engagement across all social media channels in order to increase the reach and presence of the brand
- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Ensuring all content and customer responses on social are in line with brand tone of voice
- Analysis and reporting on the use and success of specific social media activities and ambassador performance and engagement
- Build and maintain relationships with influencers
- Create and manage social media posting schedule and campaign calendar
- Identify important and significant trends to the Brand Engagement Manager to support strategic targets to grow the business and improve brand awareness
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience in delivering brand reach through social media
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and entrepreneurial environment
- Great attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Highly personable and able to form great working relationships
- Interest in the health and wellbeing sector is essential
If you have social media engagement experience and a keen interest in health & fitness then please apply today!