Senior HRBP (Supply Chain) - West Midlands (National Travel Required) - up to £80'000 Bonus
Are you looking to join a fast-paced, growing business with a unique culture and strong values? Have you got Senior HR Business Partner experience in a multi-site organisation and are passionate about people? If yes to all these questions then continue reading, this may be the role for you!
So what can you expect in your role as Senior HRBP (Supply Chain)?
- You will play a key role in leading employee relations, working closely with teams to identify any areas for concern and provide guidance; managing absence, retention of employees and trend analysis.
- You will be the vital strategic, tactical and operational link between the HR and Supply Chain/Distributions team; providing support and advice on organisational design, performance management, leadership etc.
- You will work closely with senior management to facilitate and deliver the strategy that contributes directly to the ongoing growth and success of the business.
- Training and inducting teams; engaging with management and teams to ensure clarity, support and guidance around the role and company values.
- Updating, supporting and advising on policies and employee relations; your knowledge will be key in handling queries and resolving matters.
- Involvement in HR projects focused around culture, values and engagement using reports and analytics carried out to support this.
- You will bring creative solutions to the table in order to improve processes in place as well as support and effectively influence key stakeholders.
So what qualities will you need to be successful in this Senior HRBP (Supply Chain) role?
- You will be an experienced, commercially minded and hands-on Senior HRBP, ideally with experience in fast-paced logistics/distribution environments.
- You have a strong understanding of and can provide examples of successful involvement in recruitment, talent management, engagement, development and succession.
- You will be comfortable working with senior management; influencing and working collaboratively to facilitate and deliver change throughout the business.
- You will ideally have experience delivering projects with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities effectively in this fast paced environment.
- Experience of coaching a team to deliver successful results is useful.
The role as Senior HRBP offers a salary of up to £80,000 plus Bonus! If you are interested in the opportunity and possess the skills necessary, then we would love to hear from you, please apply!