Senior Category Manager - TV/Audio
Up to £60k
Are you considering a change for 2021?
Do you want to work for a business that has seen huge growth year on year?
Are you entrepreneurial, trading focused and a great negotiator?
If the answer is yes to all of the above then please read on.
What does this Senior Category Manager - TV/Audio role involve?
- Taking full responsibility for developing existing and new brand relationships and offerings
- Working on bringing latest innovation and product into the business whilst defining benchmarks
- Liaising directly with suppliers globally to develop products from concept through to end delivery
- Adhering to requirements surrounding brand values, quality and costings
- Being at the forefront of trends/innovations within the industry
What qualities will you need to be successful in this Senior Category Manager - TV/Audio role?
- Be in a buying or category management role with UK retail business
- You will need to have experience in TV/Audio, SDA or MDA buying
- A keen eye for product innovations, excellent attention to detail and a natural talent for spotting opportunities and current market trends
- Ability to plan and organise workload effectively and be able to work under pressure to tight deadlines
- Negotiate and build lasting relationships based on your strategy and vision for your category
You may also have previous titles including Buyer, Senior Buyer or Category Manager.
So if you don't have an updated CV and want to register your interest please email me and we can sort out the rest later. Eddie - [email protected]