**Sales Executive, Arts & Crafts - Hammersmith - £21,000 fantastic bonus opportunity (£28k) OTE**
Want to earn fantastic bonus? Want to join a growing company? It is not unheard of to go from Sales Executive to Event Director in less than 4 years!
Our client is a leading B2C events business which is massively growing their portfolio of exciting events for 2020 and beyond. Our client has a fun and energetic team and working culture and is looking for someone like minded and motivated to help drives sales at their up coming arts and crafts events.
What will you be doing as a Sales Executive?
- Identifying and chasing new business opportunities
- Sourcing new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- Use initiative to help develop revenue potential
- Spending time effectively on all forms of outbound communication to ensure sales number is delivered
- Providing assistance in developing sales and sponsorship packages
- Produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress for the Group Sales Manager when requested
- Successfully organise and attend all competitor industry show opportunities
- Assist the Sales Manager with all other tasks such as managing the floor plan, contracts, the database etc.
What are we looking for from a Sales Executive?
- Interest in the arts and crafts industry
- Experience within exhibition and events sales (preferred but not essential)
- New business generation, accounts sales and account management experience (preferred but not essential)
- You must be motivated by exceeding targets
- Experience working as part of a team, you will be a strong communicator with a positive attitude
- Resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- Good telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent communicator
- Excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
If you are a confident sales professional or graduate looking for a career in sales and events then please apply today!