Sales Consultant - Fleet - £18k up to £45k OTE
Are you an inspiring Sales Consultant who is ready to join a dynamic business that is known for its high quality and bespoke range of products?
You will be working in a dynamic environment with the potential to develop your skills for a career that fits with your own ambitions. You will also be rewarded with a competitive salary and fantastic benefits!
So what does the Sales Consultant role involve?
- You will work with the management team to ensure targets are achieved and exceeded, whilst identifying and capitalising on selling opportunities wherever possible.
- You will identify and exceed customer needs and expectations in a professional manner.
- Customer Service will be at the heart of everything you do.
- You will build long term customer relationships to ensure a high quality, personal customer experience.
What qualities will you need for this Sales Consultant role?
- You will have strong sales experience, ideally within a furniture/interiors business.
- You will be energised by working in a dynamic, sales driven environment.
- You are passionate about building long term customer relationships and providing a professional, high quality service.
- You are a focused and results driven sales professional with excellent organisational skills.
- You will be computer literate with excellent communications skills.
If you are an ambitious and driven Sales Consultant who is looking for the next step in their career then please apply now for immediate consideration.