**Retail Supply Chain Manager - South West - £60,000**
Are you a confident and analytical individual who loves number crunching? Perhaps you're looking for a new challenge where you can be part of a growing business with big ambitions for the future?
Our client, based in South West England, are looking to boost their Supply Chain/Stock Control team. You will be joining at the perfect time as there are truly fantastic progression opportunities with this business.
So what does this Retail Supply Chain Manager role involve?
* To work closely with the Buying team and the sales team to ensure that all current products are available and at optimum stock levels.
* To ensure all products are ordered in the most effective manner, in terms of minimum order quantities and values in conjunction with order frequency, to maximise warehouse space and efficiency whilst maximising company cash flow.
* To track all KPI and continually monitor and evaluate sales and stock figures on a daily/weekly/monthly basis to ensure sales and stock turn targets are being met.
* Provide on-going stock exception analysis and reports, ensuring issues and opportunities are highlighted and actions proposed to improve stock turn and drive sales and profitability.
* Analyse and interpret data to ensure that the most appropriate action is taken in the required timescales in order to ensure that supply chain issues are identified and resolved.
* Work with the Directors to develop and build effective supplier relationships across each category to ensure the most cost-effective stocking of products.
* Managing and maintaining stock to an agreed level / cover, to satisfy working capital requirements and the reduction of stock provisions
* Working with Category teams to deliver the end to end optimisation of ranged sales, to include product launches, in season trading, and range exit management.
* Liaising with the Far East Suppliers to book shipping, to agreed quantities
What qualities will I need for this Retail Supply Chain Manager role?
* Good knowledge of stock management, previous experience as a Supply Chain Planner/Analyst would be ideal
* Experience of imported goods/freight forwarder management essential
* Good Communication skills
* Computer Literate (Excel & Word)
* Good planning and organisational skills, and attention to detail
* Ability to work to time pressures in a fast moving and rapidly changing market
* Ability to work with ambiguity and to make pragmatic decisions
* Good interpersonal skills - A team player
* Driving Licence
If you are interested in this Supply Chain Manager role, please apply today!