**Retail Procurement Manager (Direct) - North West London - £58,000**
Based in North West London, our client is a leading E-Commerce retailer going through huge growth, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. With a business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking a Direct Procurement Manager to secure improved terms with suppliers to benefit factories and partners!
What you will need for this Retail Procurement Manager (Direct) role:
* Familiar with all aspects of the purchasing function (5 years' experience in procurement processes & commercial contracts management)
* Innovative and influential in a rapid-growth 'change' environment
* Strong commercial skills and ability to work in a rapid-growth business which is constantly changing
* Fluent in English. Ability to speak a second language e.g. French, Spanish or German would be ideal.
* Available to travel
* Track record of successful negotiations
* Project Management experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
What does this Retail Procurement Manager (Direct) role involve?
* Lead the effective strategic implementation, monitoring and development of existing and new contracts
* Manage and develop supplier relationships
* Draft plans for strategic material groups, consolidating internal and external information and considering business requirements and objectives, and implement them
* Build a knowledge base for defined strategic material groups and become internal procurement expert for them
* Track and report key financial information such as spend and material costs
* Provide and oversee the provision of a comprehensive range of procurement advice to managers and staff
* Conduct regular reviews of supplier performance in terms of quality, price and service;
* Set and manage the budget for purchased items
* Analyse trends within Procurement to utilise new solutions and initiatives to ensure efficiency
* Manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations
* Seek new supply sources which add value to product, service and price propositions
* Support the launch of new products by identifying reliable sources
If you are a strong purchasing and procurement professional and looking for an exciting new role within Direct Procurement, please apply!
CANDIDATES MUST HAVE DIRECT PROCUREMENT EXPERIENCE AND MUST HAVE WORKED IN RETAIL PROCUREMENT.
No jobs found