**Retail Procurement Manager - North West London - £45,000 / £55,000**
Based in North West London, our client is a leading retailer, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. With a business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking a Procurement Manager to secure improved terms with suppliers to benefit factories and partners!
What you will need for this Retail Procurement Manager role:
* Familiar with all aspects of the purchasing function (5 years' experience in procurement processes & commercial contracts management)
* Innovative and influential in a rapid-growth 'change' environment
* Strong commercial skills and ability to work in a rapid-growth business which is constantly changing
* Fluent in English. Ability to speak a second language e.g. French, Spanish or German would be ideal.
* Available to travel
* Track record of successful negotiations
* Project Management experience
* Strong Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
What does this Retail Procurement Manager role involve?
* Lead the effective strategic implementation, monitoring and development of existing and new contracts
* Manage and develop supplier relationships
* Draft plans for strategic material groups, consolidating internal and external information and considering business requirements and objectives, and implement them
* Build a knowledge base for defined strategic material groups and become internal procurement expert for them
* Track and report key financial information such as spend and material costs
* Provide and oversee the provision of a comprehensive range of procurement advice to managers and staff
* Conduct regular reviews of supplier performance in terms of quality, price and service;
* Set and manage the budget for purchased items
* Analyse trends within Procurement to utilise new solutions and initiatives to ensure efficiency
* Manage tenders and supplier contractual negotiations
* Seek new supply sources which add value to product, service and price propositions
* Support the launch of new products by identifying reliable sources
If you are a strong purchasing and procurement professional and looking for an exciting new role within Direct Procurement, please apply!