Retail POS Marketing Manager
Are you very organised and able to organise a small team? Do you love working in a fast paced environment? Are you able to meet deadlines and work under pressure?
Creation & delivery of the UK and European monthly promotional flyers, leaflets and inserts to support the retail beauty stores.
This will include:
- To own the briefing process, to ensure that all information required is provided in a timely manner.
- To support on pagination, product selection, creative looks and feel & how the marketing material delivers against the Campaign objectives
- To brief the POS to agency/graphic designer and follow the process on proofing across Marketing & Commercial
- Work with the CRM team to determine quantities to be sent each month to ensure optimum use of marketing budget working with the UK Digital Communications lead.
- To maintain the brand guidelines including the supplier ad principles & rules
- To continually review paper, wraps/envelopes, format & length to drive out further efficiencies and work with counter-part in Europe in gaining savings & alignment
- Managing a team of 2 who will support the production.
- Managing a channel with a spend of £4m.
- Highly organised
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to be delivered on time through your team
- Experience in working in a fast paced retail organisation under pressure
- Good breadth of knowledge of the marketing channels & mix
- Ability to write marketing briefs and experience in briefing agencies
- POS experience
- Budget management experience
- Attention to detail
If you don't have an up to date CV but would like to pick up a conversation, please get in touch to arrange a time at [email protected], everyone will recieve a response!