Retail Manager - Head Office Opportunity - Central London - Up to £35k
Are you an experienced people focused Store Manager looking for a new challenge within a head office environment?
Our client is growing their high performing home and furniture department and is now looking for talented people who are collaborative and innovative to join their team. With continued growth planned for the new financial year an opportunity has arisen for a Retail Manager position within their head office on a Monday- Friday basis.
What does this role as Retail Manager involve?
- Working with the Head of Visual Merchandising and Store Design to implement VM plans across the business
- Supervise the VM team and ensure all VM operations run smoothly
- Working to deadlines in an efficient, effective and timely manner
- Ensuring standards are delivered to the highest possible standards
- Management, leadership and development of teams
- Improving and maintaining department profitability in accordance with business policies, procedures and standards
What do I need to be successful in this role as Retail Manager?
- Experience of leading a team within a retail environment ideally in homewares
- Good visual merchandising understanding with ability to analyse merchandising reports, create instructive tools and guidelines
- Project management experience is desirable to not essential
- Commercial understanding of retail trends and styling direction
- Competent IT skills (Office); knowledge of Photoshop, VectorWorks or CAD is desirable
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workload to work towards tight deadlines
So if you are a motivated and confident Retail Manager looking for a new challenge with a leading retail business apply now!