Junction 11 M25 (free parking) or Weybridge Station (free shuttle bus) / Addlestone Station (5 minute walk)
Basic £23,000 - £28,000 Bonus Package Intense, focused and structured career advancement
What does a career as a Recruitment Consultant with AdMore look like:
* Proven career progression with nobody blocking your way. (Associate Partner to Director in five years)
* Uncapped bonus, structured promotions and pay increases when achieving clear targets.
* Over ten years of trading, a broad network full of potential clients and joining a business with a great reputation and brand in the market that you can thrive in.
* Clear targets and support to achieve them, with a room full of experienced recruiters who are all interested and vested in your success. A competitive yet supportive culture is a careful balance we have cultivated over the years.
* Open and honest feedback driven, coaching led environment, with a friendly culture
* Market leading cloud based technology and software and systems used across the business in sourcing, social media and CRM
* Work with autonomy, embrace learning and think commercially to drive your own business within AdMore Recruitment
* Open opportunities career wise whether that be managing teams or consultants, recruiting across sector, recruiting at executive search level or driving the efficiencies on behalf of our clients as part of the business support team.
Hello there. Just so you know, this advert is not a job description. If you would like a job description for Recruitment Consultant then please apply and let's have a chat.
AdMore's success to date has predominately been through assessing effectively and quickly the culture and personality fit of suitable candidates on behalf of our retail, hospitality, leisure and consumer clients. This is what we do well and why over 98% of clients we successfully place with use us again.
When you consider that recruitment is unregulated and doesn't require qualifications it's quite startling. After all, we often have people's careers in our hands. Alongside getting married and moving house, changing our job is a life changing event.
At AdMore, we are professional recruiters and we understand the impact of what we do. That is why we invest heavily in the support, development and rigorous training that our people receive. Our colleagues are stretched and developed quickly with significant support and guidance from managers, mentors and the whole team. We are looking for career orientated, graduate calibre, retailers, hospitality zealots and previous / current recruiters to join our team on a focused and structured development programme. The position will be recruitment focused from day one and will cover all elements of the role from sourcing candidates, developing business opportunities with clients and delivering solutions for both parties.
So what are we looking for?
You will be honest, empathetic, energetic, driven, confident, mature, flexible, fun at work and at play, focused, results driven, solutions orientated, competitive but a team player, somebody that values the input of others, able to balance short and long term objectives and resilient under pressure.
You will have commercial experience from a sales or service driven environment, with strong written and oral communication skills and able to produce evidence of continuous self-development, regardless of your current career.
Want to find out more? Then please apply and let's have a chat to explore in more detail whether culturally we are right for each other and whether our personalities match. Come armed with questions as we will have plenty for you.
This role is being managed by AdMore Recruitment limited, a leading specialist to the Retail, Hospitality and Consumer sectors providing support to our clients across the UK.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.