Experienced Recruitment Consultant/Senior Recruiter
up to £40k basic, OTE and a range of benefits
Are you looking for a fresh start in your Recruitment career or an opportunity to specialise in a busy and vibrant sector? Perhaps you want to move away from transactional or low fee recruiting where you will use more of your influencing and 'soft' skills and develop your consulting expertise?
If you are feeling held back, like an unrecognised future manager, or just overlooked and want the recognition you deserve...
Join an employer that offers not only further training and generous rewards, but also recognises and develops your values and not just KPIs!
If you are currently in Recruitment, but seek more autonomy, open ended opportunity, and to join a business known for staff retention (not a revolving door!)… AdMore Recruitment could offer you the ideal next phase in your career.
AdMore Recruitment, one of the most successful specialists in the Retail and Hospitality space, are growing our business further and currently hiring a Recruitment Consultant. We have just had one of our most successful periods since our foundation, so must be doing something right!
Our clients include some of the UK's most successful and recognised brands for both field based and E-commerce companies, hiring for roles in Buying and Merchandising, Operations, HR, Retail Management, Senior Hospitality professionals and our growing Digital market.
What are we looking for?
* Strong work ethic - You are keen to deliver results, reliable and enjoy the full recruitment cycle: You demonstrate values that set you apart as a role model and colleague as well as an ambassador for your clients. Values are at the heart of our business.
* Resilience and focus - You will be determined and have insight into a range of methods to deliver and exceptional service, agile and able to overcome obstacles with flair.
* Polished Communication skills - You will be both inspiring and confident in both remote and face to face contact with clients and your candidate network, able to build strong and impactful relationships naturally.
* Success and Achievements - You have gone beyond the grey areas to set out standards, have raised the bar and be able to show us measurable success against set objectives - your 'happy place' is in providing outstanding solutions to your clients.
* Ability to influence and negotiate - You constantly strive to improve your skills and be better than you were before.
* Potential - We want you to succeed, will identify and nurture your strengths, and offer routes to promotion that are realistic and achievable (manage your own team, diversify in your specialism of passion, progress at the rate to suit your lifestyle).
* Ongoing training, with a personalised plan to evolve your existing skills to those of a Manager/Leader in a specialist market - Training is provided by highly experienced Directors who will invest and nurture you; AdMore have a significantly high staff retention rate due to our company culture
* Career progression - we offer a transparent career route to a Senior role and visible realistic objectives and targets with opportunities in several areas of growth (eg digital, E-commerce and Purchasing/Supply
* Tiered bonus that reflects your progress - A bonus scheme that reflects both your own performance and rewards for the success of your team (for those leading a team)
* Work/Life balance including flexible working in a mature environment, modern dress code, and generous basic salary (so you can buy that home!)
* Sociable and supportive team - regular rewards, socials and we openly celebrate success
* Benefits including pension, life assurance, free parking and childcare vouchers.
Apply now, or get in touch for an informal chat, to explore the role further or just get a feel for what we are like.
Check us out on social media to see behind the scenes:
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: