Recruitment Consultant (Graduate Scheme)
Basic salary up to £18,000 to £25,000 Uncapped bonus Highly structured and focused career development and advancement
* AdMore Recruitment.
* Based in Weybridge and recruiting successfully UK wide for our clients for the past since 2010.
* Our values are the foundation of our supportive culture that rewards open, honest and hard working AdMorians.
* Living by the five key values of Embrace Learning Improve Continuously Always Support Recognise Success Think Commercially.
* Our clients see us as Kind, Useful and Commercial which is resulting in over 98% of our clients successfully recruited for using us again for further ongoing recruitment.
* We never stop learning and we never stop training to develop our consultants to be the best in the sector and continually add more value to our network.
* We offer support, development, guidance, flexibility, unlimited career growth opportunities alongside an uncapped commission driven bonus scheme.
At AdMore we fully understand the impact of what we do. That is why we invest heavily in the support, development and rigorous training of our partners to be a Recruitment Consultant. Our colleagues are really stretched from day 1 but fully supported along the way. We are looking for career orientated graduates, retailers and recruiters to join our team on a dedicated development programme. The position will be research and support focused at first however it will very quickly incorporate further elements of recruitment as your ability, experience and confidence grow.
What will your early career as a Recruitment Consultant at AdMore look like?
The first 12 weeks
The rest of Year One
Working alongside an experienced AdMore Partner you will:
You will be honest, empathetic, energetic, confident, flexible, fun at work and at play, focused, solutions orientated, supportive and a relationship builder, somebody that values the input of others, able to balance short and long term objectives and resilient under pressure. Oh, and you will be within commuting distance of Weybridge in Surrey
You will ideally have experience from a sales or service driven environment to date alongside being a graduate with commercial experience, strong written and oral communication skills and able to produce evidence of continuous self-development, regardless of your current career.
Want to find out more? Then please apply and let's have a chat to explore in more detail w