Recruitment Consultant - Graduate Scheme
Graduate Level Trainee
Basic salary is between £18,000 - £25,000 Uncapped and realistic bonus
Highly structured and focused career development and advancement
At AdMore we fully understand the impact of what we do. That is why we invest heavily in the support, development and rigorous training of our partners to be a Recruitment Consultant. Our colleagues are really stretched from day 1 but fully supported along the way. We are looking for career orientated graduates, retailers and recruiters to join our team on a dedicated development programme. The position will be research and support focused at first however it will very quickly incorporate further elements of recruitment as your ability, experience and confidence grow.
What will your early career as a Recruitment Consultant at AdMore look like?
The first 12 weeks
- A highly intensive induction program designed to quickly immerse you into the theory of recruitment and providing significant opportunity to put into practise what you are learning.
- You will be talking to clients and candidates and running recruitment processes with constant guidance and support from your trainer, mentor, buddy, manager and the directors
- Your head will hurt. We know. We have all been through this induction. Not everyone enjoys it or is able to complete this challenge. However, those that do will have the best foundation and underpinnings to develop into a successful autonomous commercial recruitment consultant
The rest of Year One
Working alongside an experienced AdMore Partner you will:
- Research retail industry categories & job functions, providing analysis where required - Knowledge is power!
- Identify, target and register candidates for assignments we are working on, utilising a variety of traditional and modern search methodologies.
- Manage recruitment processes on behalf of clients and making sure the candidate journey is as seamless as possible
- Develop talent attraction strategies; writing advert copy, blog posts and other content while managing the subsequent response.
- Work on market mapping projects, client pitch documentation and presentations.
- Develop our Social Media presence, constantly looking for innovative ways to market you and our business.
- Learn about database administration and maintenance. Not glamorous, but an essential part of all our jobs - Retail is Detail!
- Year Two
- Have had or be very close to having your first promotion to Partner level
- Actively support in the management of the Senior Partner's client portfolio alongside building and managing your own portfolio
- Conduct retainer interviews utilising a number of selection methodologies including Competency based interviewing and Psychometric testing.
- Work on bespoke consultancy projects looking at client recruitment processes, social media and employer brand.
- Develop a candidate network which you can develop in the future.
- Contribute to our blog - More Insight.
- Attend networking conferences within Recruitment and Retail. Once you have completed your two year training programme you will have a choice of career options available to you:
- Develop a specialism in a category and partner as a researcher with one of our Lead or Managing Partners
- Join our Business Support team, working on a wide range of business projects for AdMore and on behalf of our clients.
- Join our Consultant team coached by our Managing Director and Director Teams
What are we looking for?
You will be honest, empathetic, energetic, confident, flexible, fun at work and at play, focused, solutions orientated, supportive and a relationship builder, somebody that values the input of others, able to balance short and long term objectives and resilient under pressure. Oh, and you will be within commuting distance of Weybridge in Surrey
You will ideally have experience from a sales or service driven environment to date alongside being a graduate with commercial experience, strong written and oral communication skills and able to produce evidence of continuous self-development, regardless of your current career.
Want to find out more? Then please apply and let's have a chat to explore in more detail w