Recruitment Consultant/Recruiter/Delivery Consultant up to £40k basic range of benefits
You are looking for a new role, something that excites you and makes you feel excited to get into the office on Monday morning, a place that time flies because you are having fun... you know that there is a better company out there, with a team that back you and a boss that genuinely invests in your development. A role where you are paid well, but more importantly you are treated with value and respect and accredited with your achievements.
Perhaps you are a Recruiter who knows that there is more potential, and just haven't found the ideal setting or team yet, maybe you get that sale, but feel lacklustre about the product, or you may have always wanted to work in Recruitment, but not found the right timing or business to join....
If this is you, we should be talking...
AdMore Recruitment specialise in busy and vibrant sectors, supporting a range of impressive brands and clients across the UK. We represent the very best people in our sectors, have won awards, have an exceptional record of success, and have even just surpassed our best ever business quarter.
Our clients include some of the UK's most successful and recognised brands for both field based and eCommerce companies, hiring for roles in Buying and Merchandising, Operations, HR, Retail Management, Senior Hospitality professionals and our growing Digital market.
What are we looking for?
* Strong work ethic - You are passionate to deliver results, reliable and enjoy completing what you start: You demonstrate values that set you apart as a role model and colleague as well as an partner for your clients. Values are at the heart of our business.
* Resilience and focus - You will be determined and have natural commercial insights you focus on exceptional service and are agile, able to overcome obstacles and retain integrity.
* Polished Communication skills - You will be both inspiring and confident in both remote and face to face contact with a range of people, able to build strong and impactful relationships naturally.
* Success and Achievements - You are known for your standards, strive to your best and will be able to show us measurable success against set objectives
* Ability to influence and negotiate - With your natural gravitas, you like to share best practice and are able to hold meaningful conversations with key decision makers and industry professionals. Selling something you believe in gives you a buzz.
* Potential - We want you to succeed, will identify, invest in and nurture your strengths, offering routes to promotion that are realistic and achievable (manage your own team, diversify in your specialism of passion, progress at the rate to suit your lifestyle, whatever your goal).
* Ongoing training, with a personalised plan to evolve your existing skills to those of a Manager/Leader in a specialist market - Training is provided by highly experienced Directors who will invest and nurture you; AdMore have a significantly high staff retention rate due to our company culture
* Career progression - we offer a transparent career route to a Senior role and visible realistic objectives and targets with opportunities in several areas of growth (eg digital, E-commerce and Purchasing/Supply)
* Tiered bonus that reflects your progress - A bonus scheme that reflects both your own performance and rewards for the success of your team (for those leading a team)
* Work/Life balance including flexible working in a mature environment, modern dress code, and generous basic salary (so you can buy that home or that hot new car!)
* Sociable and supportive team - regular rewards, socials and we openly celebrate success
* Benefits including pension, life assurance, free parking and childcare vouchers.
Apply now, or get in touch for an informal chat, to explore the role further or just get a feel for what we are like.
Check us out on social media : https://www.facebook.com/AdMoreRecruitment/
AdMore are hiring now for a Delivery Manager, Account Manager, Recruitment Consultant, Client Manager, Business Development Consultant or Recruiter. We are open to those without Recruitment experience as we offer full training, and will invite all applicants to interview who fit the person profile and demonstrate the above profile.
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: