Project Manager - Harrow - Growing Business & Industry - Salary up to £60,000
- RACI Matrix
- Critical Path Management
Do you have a solid understanding of the above terms and a direct level of experience utilising them within a Project Manager position Retail, Hospitality or Leisure? If so, this could be the perfect role for you!
This business operates in a growing sub-industry that places the customer at the heart of its proposition. It's an industry that has been dogged by cowboys over the years. This business is anything but. With an investment portfolio worth several billion it's fair to say that they have got some ambition. Today, they only have a few dozen people in their operation. It won't be long before they number in their many hundreds. Indeed their expansion plan is likely to take in many of the big cities across the UK.
The business has the need for a hands-on, experienced Project Manager who will ensure delivery of operational projects to tight deadlines within budget and specification, whilst keeping customer satisfaction and experience at the forefront of everything they do.
What will the Project Manager role involve?
- You will be accountable for the development and ownership of project delivery plans, including but not limited to; securing support and buy in from internal and external stakeholders to deliver project actions; preparing and delivering project status updates and action plans.
- You will pro-actively gain knowledge of all relevant operational activities in the Project Life cycle in order to document and deliver Full Project Life cycle information to relevant stakeholders; before, during and after completion.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders regarding progress of relevant work streams to understand likelihood of timely and costly delivery; where necessary escalating, making recommendations and taking action to hold parties to their commitments.
- To prepare and deliver effective Project Handover and Roll-out documentation and training for relevant parties.
What is required for this Project Manager role?
- You will be a hands-on Project Manager with experience delivering tangible, full-cycle projects to time, budget and specification.
- You will ideally be PRINCE2 qualified with a solid understanding and experience utilising Agile and Waterfall methodologies within your previous positions.
- You will be a meticulous, highly organised professional with experience managing a broad variety of project stakeholders (internal and external).
- Ideally you have worked in operational management environment (Retail, Hospitality or Leisure) and have advanced Excel/Project Management Software skills.
- You will have the ability to quickly gain an understanding of business processes, analyse and make recommendation for improvements.
Still curious? Apply now.
If you would like to hear more about this Project Manager position and business, please apply and we can have a confidential conversation.