Product Development Buyer - Beauty and Fashion Accessories
Southampton (Office based role, flexible hours)
This role looks after beauty and fashion accessories, if you love product development and working to create product, this is the role for you!
A very successful business looking for someone commercial and creative to create and build ranges working with factories in the Far East. Lots of personal development and autonomy given!
- Creative yet commercial eye.
- Strong organisation and task management skills.
- 1-2 years' experience in buying.
A flavour of what you will be doing
- Support the building of ranges that are in line with the customer profile.
- Ordering and managing stock to maintain service levels.
- Understanding of the critical path analysis.
- Oversee the complete procurement life cycle from cradle to grave.
- Have total ownership of smaller scale procurement projects.
- Presenting new ranges to the sales team.
- Maintain the product database.
- Liaising and negotiating with Far East Factories.
- Analise sales and range performance.
- Visit Far East trade shows / factories with the Buying Director as appropriate.