Practice Manager - up to £30k - Belfast Area - Amazing Values and Culture!
An excellent company to work for! Due to continued expansion our client can offer great long term progression and a stable career.
Key responsibilities of the Practice Manager role:
* Manage KPIs in line with company and branch targets.
* Contribute best practice ideas to the Regional & Divisional management team.
* Ensure the business is compliant in line with company policies.
* Manage all costs in line with budget.
* Manage third party relationships and market your business in the local community in line with company guidelines.
* Look for commercial opportunities to grow your business.
* Maintain a positive coaching based culture at all times, challenging and praising at every opportunity.
Key Requirements of a Practice Manager:
* The most important element is the cultural fit, high levels of emotional intelligence and a positive strong leadership as well as an enthusiastic personality.
* Manager experience as a Store Manager (Luxury Retail), Practice Manager (Dental, Pharmacy, Optical, Health and Beauty etc) or Store Manager of a Premium Flagship Store. Healthcare Experience is desirable but not essential.
* Experience having managed a P&L.
If you are looking for a change and would like to join a company that is ambitious, then don't hesitate…get in touch today!
No jobs found