Operations Director - Services
Circa £65,000 to £70,000 benefits
Our client is looking to recruit an accomplished operations manager who is ready for their next challenge.
They have been a huge business success over the past two decades driving ever greater market share and aiming to be a sector leader. They want you to join and use your experience and skills to get into the real detail about how the business is operating currently in the 'grey' and implement and drive in process and procedures, not only to make things more 'black and white' but really embed a strong and reliable foundation for the next phase of their growth plan. You will be making the business more effective and more efficient.
* Lead, develop coach and motivate the team to deliver key performance results and ensure all deadlines are met, adhering to quality checks and compliance at all times
* Identify, implement and drive continuous improvements across the function in order to improve performance of the business
* Heading up operations across multiple functions, ensuring consistency of execution and operational excellence
* Coach and develop teams in order to facilitate best in class customer experience
* Play a lead role in longer term planning and forecasting so that potential resource constraints and budget needs are identified early and so that new business opportunities can be quickly assessed for fit in terms of capability and capacity
* Play a key role on the leadership team, supporting the growth of the business and championing change projects
* Analysing trends and pushing yourself and the team to produce multiple solutions to drive performance
Our client is fast paced, driven, rapidly expanding and delivers a quality service to a diverse range of clients across the UK. With a significant number of clients already and this number increasing daily, the company is looking to capitalise on the next stage of its development.
Candidates must have:
* The ability to deal with high levels of ambiguity and work with a high degree of autonomy and initiative to deliver results
* Experience of managing multiple operation teams and of managing and implementing board level projects
* A deep understanding of customer facing businesses and their challenges
* Have a natural propensity to promote a strong sense of urgency to reach goals and meet deadlines.
* Strong organisational, planning and prioritisation skills
* Operated at senior or board level and will have experience of shared services, outsourcing, call centre or central operations environments
* A proven track record in leading and motivating teams to deliver key targets against a broad range of KPI's in a demanding customer focused and sales focused environment.
* Strong initiative and problem solving skills with excellent communication skills and the ability to engage multiple stakeholders in your vision.
* A strong level of emotional intelligence, be a hands on leader and be adept at managing people
If this role is of interest to you and you feel that you have a relevant background and are ready to take on a new challenge then please send us your application.