London- Hospitality & Leisure - £130,000
We have very exciting plans to expand and grow over the next five years. Doing things differently, having an unwavering focus on quality and creating a customer centric ethos is key to the current and future success.
What will the position involve?
As the Operations Director, you will be accountable for and have full control over the brand, from the day to day operations through to the strategic direction of the future business
- You will need to roll your sleeves up to get the ongoing operation of the stores up to standard and to be best in class and to ensure that the highest standards and customer experience are delivered on and are maintained in order to consistently drive sales forward
- You will drive through changes within the business, implementing commercial procedures and standards to drive the ongoing performance of the business
- You will turn-around under-performing stores, be an ambassador for the brand and take accountability for identifying new sites for the future growth strategy.
- You will implement the key business foci in a forward-thinking, flexible and innovative way.
- You will have responsibility for the recruitment, performance management and on-going development of your team
What are we looking for?
- You will have a proven track record at multi-site management level within the hospitality sector and you will possibly be looking for an opportunity to move into your first Operations Director position
- You will have worked in branded environments and understand the benefits of standardisation of policy and process to drive the business success. However you will have never have had your commercial mind-set and 'edge' dented, your entrepreneurial flair will be fizzing and you will be energised by working in an unstructured environment and be motivated by autonomy and head room to develop yourself as well as the brand.
- With a career to date within the hospitality sector you will be a top performer and frustrated with the current 'glass ceiling' or lack of career opportunities where you are and be ready to progress to a more senior position.
- Alongside delivering exceptional results in your field based roles to date you will have had significant exposure to and ideally ownership over a range central operations functions, central support functions, project management and delivery of projects into the field teams
- You will be entrepreneurial, highly commercial and results driven with strong analytical skills.
- You will relish ambiguity and the challenge that comes with not knowing what each day will bring
With a positive approach, you will be a strong communicator and a skilled people manager and be adept at succession planning and performance management.You will have a strong influencing style and have had previous exposure to Board level.
If you are interested in this Operations Director London role and possess the skills necessary please reply to Pete Smith at AdMore Recruitment at [email protected]