Online Trading Merchandiser
Camden, North London
Reporting to the Ecommerce Manager, this role is focused on website conversion performance, the implementation of content on the website and supporting the wider Ecommerce team. If you love data and excel this is the role for you!
Crucial to this role is an understanding of the importance of data in decision making and you will use your reporting and analytics experience to provide data and insights on website and channel performance resulting in recommendations for conversion rate improvement. As Ecommerce Executive you will be the gatekeeper for content changes on the website ensuring that all changes are tracked and made efficiently and effectively aligning with campaign and product launches and monitoring the impact on performance. In your support of the wider Ecommerce team you will work with channel owners on a range of tasks across digital marketing, marketplace and wholesale as required and will monitor competitor activity across these areas to share insights and recommendations to the wider team.
This role is well suited to an individual with a strong aptitude for data and website analytics who can translate insights into meaningful actions. There is significant room for this role to grow and develop as the business expands. We're looking for someone to develop within our team, who is keen to learn, has an eagle eye for detail and a willingness to go above and beyond to grow our business in pursuit of our company's mission to be a force for good in the World.
Life is short, make it count.
This company has boundless ambition and we fundamentally believe that we can change the World significantly through our business. Through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, we are on a mission to make better products that are truly environmentally conscious, with a supply chain and business practices that are genuinely ethical and socially just. A company of leaders and innovators, who will do whatever it takes to fulfil our mission. Our core products will always be best in class, truly useful and properly made. We will always keep innovating, and we will always give back to the world. We also passionately believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of our culture.
We are a dynamic, fast growing, privately owned and digitally-led company based in London with a huge number of exciting things in the pipeline. We are now looking to grow and strengthen our team with like-minded, bright people.
This is a Junior to mid-level opportunity with ample scope to grow within the role and build a fascinating and diverse career within our company. As the Online Trading Merchandiser, you will be part of our pivotal commercial team focused on website conversion performance.
- Ensure the delivery of data-based website performance information that can be translated into meaningful insights and actions
- Monitoring the performance of conversion rate across the website and making recommendations for improvement
- Being the gatekeeper and tracker of content changes to the website to ensure consistency, timely delivery and removal of content according to the needs of the business
- Providing website performance and trading information to the Ecommerce team for business reporting purposes
- Supporting the wider Ecommerce team on a range of projects and tasks as required
- An expert user in GA or similar analytics tool
- A strong analytics/data bias with demonstrable examples of turning insights into actions
- Strong organisational skills and a natural aptitude for planning ahead
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly personable and able to form great working relationships
- Highly adaptable with ability to work independently
- Experience working in a start-up or fast growing ecommerce business
- Experience of working on Shopify platform
- Interest/experience in the yoga/fitness/wellness industry
Competencies & Values:
- Analytics/data bias
- Dynamic & energetic and with a real willingness to be hands on and get involved
- Exceptional communicator
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent time management, prioritising to always deliver on-time, in-full
- Proven to thrive in a fast-paced, start-up, entrepreneurial environment
- Humility, discretion and a friendly personable approach
No jobs found