Online Trading Manager - up to £60k - Relocation to London
Our client is a leading online retailer based in central London, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. This retailer has a great working environment and culture! With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking a Online Trading Manager with responsibility for the German market website to join their growing content team.
What you'll be doing:
- You will be a critical member of the commercial team, and working as one of a small group of dedicated Trading Managers. The commercial team focuses obsessively on serving our customers and delivering results for the business. They do this by managing product categories end to end and executing customer experience to ensure that customers have access to the right products at the right price and at the right time.
- Your work plan will include:
- Reporting on business performance metrics including revenue, costs, margin, and customer engagement and managing actions taken based on these
- Planning trading activities across product range, pricing, promotion and merchandising, product discoverability and delivery
- Developing and leading growth and margin initiatives for the business
- Responsible for achieving customer, revenue and margin goals
- Management of a team
- You have a background in retail merchandising/trading with 5 years of professional experience.
- You are a native German speaker
- You have a great hands on approach and can work in a fast paced environment
- You have strong analytical and project-management skills, you are an excellent communicator, and you have the ability to collaborate with and influence others.
- You demonstrate strong attention to detail and are comfortable working with data. You take direction from your customers and deliver results for the business.
If you have online trading experience in retail and are a native German speaker, please apply today!