Online Trading Assistant (12 month FTC) - Suffolk - up to £25k
Are you a confident and effective Online Trading Assistant looking for an exciting new challenge with an established and growing retailer?
Our client is a leading UK retailer based in Suffolk. They are a growing business with an expanding footprint and a vast range of products. They are now looking to recruit a Online Trading Assistant on a 12 month FTC, to work within the Ecommerce team in the head office based in Suffolk. They pride themselves on their people and culture. That along with increased interest in this retail sector this is an exciting time as a Online Trading Assistant.
So what does this Online Trading Assistant role involve?
* Writing descriptions for new product and uploading onto site
* Liaising with suppliers on product stock levels
* Cropping of images for use online.
* General website content management including tasks such as creating and updating banners throughout the site, adding and amending pages to the site and managing product promotions.
What skills and experiences will you need to be successful in this Online Trading Assistant role?
* Successful candidates will ideally have some CMS and Ecommerce knowledge
* Be well organised and pay close attention to detail.
* Will have an ability to work as part of a team.
* Experience in using Adobe Photoshop, wordpress and Microsoft Excel.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment
This job has now been filled but you may be interested in: