**Online Trading & Marketing Manager - South East England - £55,000**
Fancy working for one of the fastest-growing retailers in the UK? Our client is looking to recruit a new Online Trading & Marketing Manager to be responsible for driving online sales and ensuring that conversion opportunities are always maximised within their business. This is a brand new role within this business so a fantastic time to join! Candidates MUST have retail experience.
Specific responsibilities of this Online Trading & Marketing Manager role will include:
- Create and manage a yearly marketing plan
- Own all aspects of marketing campaigns - onsite and offsite
- Develop and execute robust digital marketing plans in order to drive ecommerce sales and the customer experience through digital marketing channels.
- Liaising with third party digital agencies, with responsibility for execution of paid and organic search acquisition strategy.
- Plan and brief weekly marketing email to our subscribers
- Responsible for achieving annual objectives, revenue targets and KPI's.
- Website personalisation and optimisation.
- Defining, driving and executing the website merchandising strategy. Ensuring focus throughout is on customer journey and user experience.
- Develop the online customer retention programme
- Create and manage a yearly Trading plan
If you are interested in finding out more about this truly unique opportunity, please apply today!