Online Merchandiser, Fashion - Bristol - up to £30,000
Do you have E-Commerce / Online Merchandising experience with a UK recognised fashion retailer?
Are you looking for a new role where you can put your communication, influencing and organisational skills to test?
Our client is a specialist online retailer, and they are looking to bring in an experienced Online Merchandiser to head up a major project for them.
What does this Online Merchandiser role involve?
- Taking full ownership for your account/product area to help drive sales and increase conversion & on-site engagement for the website.
- Manage reviews of the current range and how it's portrayed on the website and develop areas for improvement.
- Ensuring accurate weekly merchandising changes.
- Secure further traffic driving opportunities through marketing and merchandising tools.
- Weekly analysis of sales and conversion across various areas of the website.
- Manage stock with the buying team to ensure there is sufficient stock for strong selling lines.
- Ongoing competitor analysis to ensure suitable pricing and quality of products, whilst also identifying gaps in the market to capitalise on.
Skills & Experience required:
- Online Merchandising/E-commerce experience with a UK retailer
- Strong team leadership skills
- Strong analytical skills, use of Google Analytics and Excel are important
- Excellent presentation/communication skills
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.