**Online Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) - Central London - up to £35k**
Based in the heart of London, our client is a leading online retailer, with a diverse product range reaching out to an ever expanding customer base. With an E-Commerce business that is increasing year on year, they are seeking an Online Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) to be the authority on product performance by interrogating the web analytics and sales data providing insights and spotting trends!
What does this Online Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) role involve:
* Provide web analytics driven insights to inform graphical-content decisions
* Support the Merchandising team in the formulation of detailed production forecasts
* Accountable for monitoring and controlling product visual merchandising across the websites through use of the CMS tool.
* Using sales and web analysis, you will regularly optimise and refresh existing product galleries to maximise sales.
* Support new marketing initiatives by creation of new product galleries across three different territories.
* Providing continuous flow of information on product/design performance to Category Managers and the Design team.
* Contribute to the retail commercial brief for new pages across the websites.
* Audit and monitor product data within the CMS and Merchandising tool to maximise relevancy of website search results and product recommendations
* Continuous site walks to ensure all products are live and correctly merchandised
* Manage ad hoc data insight requests into product/category performance and onsite performance
* Develop seasonal overviews for site and content performance
* Contribute to marketing and trading discussions for content and campaigns
Key skills and experiences required for this Online Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) role:
* E-Commerce/Merchandising experience is a must.
* High degree of numeracy and good numerical interpretation.
* You will be an experienced MS Excel user with the ability to manipulate and summarise large amounts of data.
* Exceptional attention to detail and organisational skills required.
* You will be a creative and innovative thinker, confident in identifying emerging trends.
* Excellent communications skills - both verbal and written.
If you have 3 years of E-Commerce/Merchandising/online trading experience, please apply!