**Merchandising Assistant - Crawley - Up to £23,000**
If you have at least 1/2 years' experience in retail merchandising and are looking to take the next step in your career, this Merchandising Assistant position may be the perfect role for you.
Our client is a leading UK retailer based in Crawley. They are a growing business with an expanding footprint and a vast range of products. They have a clear pathway for progression meaning excellent opportunities for the future, therefore it's a great time to join this business as a Merchandising Assistant.
So what does this Merchandising Assistant role involve?
- As Merchandising Assistant you will pay close attention to the industry market, understanding and analysing your customers buying habits and trends, in order to understand your target market's needs and wants.
- You will be required to meet stock forecasts and make recommendations for variances in the plan.
- You will work closely with trading colleagues and suppliers, managing feedback and meeting the requirements of the forward plan and the offering of a consistent product line for customers.
What qualities will you need for this role?
- Good understanding of excel and a passion for interpreting numbers.
- WSSI experience
- Allocation/Merchandising experience with a UK recognised high street retailer is preferable.
- You will be commercially aware and have a drive for results and have experience analysing data.
- Highly organised and accurate in everything you do, with the ability to meet targets at pace.
- Show an understanding of the market and influence ideas for optimising performance.