*WSSI * Forecasting * Growing Global Company * Multi Channel*
What will you be doing?
Management of the Category sku sales, OTB and intake plan for pre and in season by effective forecasting and management of factory volume in order to maximise availability in line with business KPI's. Ensuring SKU and Category intake & inventory targets are adhered to through forecast accuracy, supplier and critical path management.
Who will it suit?
Minimum 5 years' experience in Merchandising, Demand Forecasting or Supply Chain Planning
* Experience in FMCG industry and from a Retail / ECOM background.
* Experience of planning large sku widths of offer with diverse rate of sale and channel distribution.
* Planning experience within owned and sourced brands, as well as third party ones.
* Experienced in forecasting and managing OTB with relevant interpretation into production plan
* Interpretation of customer forecasts in large multi source formats.
* Familiar with dealings with a far-east supplier base and knowledge of shipping and UK Clearance procedures.
* Experience in monitoring of KPI factors of Stock Availability, Fulfilment, Stock Turn and Inventory Value.
* Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail.
* Strong character - be objective and able to manage confrontational situations.
* Eager to learn and develop
* Strong systems skills with experience in Excel required including Macros, V-Lookups and Pivot Tables.
* Experience in merchandising planning or demand forecasting software
* SAP experience an advantage