**Merchandiser - 6 Month FTC - Wiltshire - £28,000 / £32,000**
This is initially a 6 Month FTC, with a view to going permanent!
So what will this Merchandiser - 6 Month FTC role involve?
- Mentor and support team members day to day, enabling a motivational atmosphere ensuring overall team success.
- As Merchandiser you will be responsible for taking the category strategy and translating this into a forecast and managing performance to achieve delivery of sales, profit and stock targets.
- Through a strong understanding of the market place and the customers buying trends, you will be inclusive of this when developing the forward plan, whilst ensuring the delivery of the agreed category strategy.
- By being commercially aware of trading conditions, gathering information from sales, stock forward planning and analysing trading performance, you will make recommendations for adaptations for the plan where necessary, to ensure the successful delivery of sales and profit targets.
- You will be accountable for raising any cause for concern, making sure all stock data and sales are accurate, through managing and continually updating the WSSI data.
- Ensure the forward plan is fully implemented by collaborating with trading colleagues and suppliers, making sure stock requirements are achieved.
What qualities will I need for this Merchandiser - 6 Month FTC role?
- You will be experienced in handling large amounts of data and analysing, being able to draw out a theme and plan of action.
- Be confident in influencing and commercial decision making, with the use of fact and logic.
- Pay high attention to detail and accuracy in the development of your forward plan allowing for flexibility when required.
- Show passion and consideration for the customers' needs and reflect this in your retail plan.
- A strong understanding of a WSSI is essential for this role.
If you are a driven and enthusiastic Merchandiser and immediately available for contract positions, please apply today!