**Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) - Leeds - up to £35,000**
Fancy working for a fantastic retail brand with an innovative and fun product range? The Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) will be in charge of trading and strategic planning of ranges for the business.
What will the Merchandiser (12 Month FTC) be responsible for?
- Trade analysis: Regular reviews and analysis spotting opportunities, learnings and risks to guide the strategic decision making process
- Guiding Range Plans: Working with Product, Range, Supply Chain and operations to ensure the right products are on the right shelves at the right time to maximise sales
- Stock Management: Recommend and take actions to increase sell though and minimise returns. Working closely with line forecasting team to ensure optimum stock available to deliver plan
- Trade Activities: Owning overall trade activities for your customers, you'll get extra exposure to execute seasonal plan in line with store plans and popular events.
What skills will you need?
- Exceptional analytical skills, comfortable interpreting large data sets into meaningful insight
- Solid experience within a similar retail merchandising role
- Business degree 2.1 or equivalent
- Computer literate with strong numerate and interpretative skills
- Good communicator and influencer
- Ability to initiate and build strong relationships internally with sales, marketing, customer product manager and externally with customer at various levels
If you are an experienced Merchandiser and looking for a new role, please apply today!