Meeting & Events Sales Executive, French speaking - Hammersmith - £23k
2 free long weekends away a year, just one of the perks of this role! Not to mention 25 days holiday and a bonus scheme.
Are you a fluent French speaker with sales experience? Would you like to work for a leading hospitality business which has big growth plans for 2020 and beyond? If the answer is yes then please read on…
What will you be doing as Meeting & Events Sales Executive?
- You will be identifying and chasing new business opportunities
- You will be sourcing new leads for the event to create, build and maintain sales database
- You will be using initiative to help develop revenue potential
- You will be spending time effectively on all forms of outbound communication to ensure sales number is delivered
- You will be providing assistance in developing meeting and event packages
- You will produce daily/weekly/monthly reports on progress for the when requested
What will you need for this role as Meeting & Events Sales Executive?
- You will be a fluent French speaker
- You will have proven sales experience, preferably within meetings and events
- You will be motivated by exceeding targets
- You will be resilient and determined; problem solver and decision-maker
- You will have a good telephone and face to face/presentations experience
- You will have excellent planning, organisation and time management skills
So if you don't have an updated CV and want to register your interest please email me and we can sort out the rest later.
Eddie - [email protected]