Remote working (UK)
£20,000 - £25,000
As Marketplace Executive you will be responsible for the day to day management, maintenance and commercial performance of the eBay channel for this retail business. The role reports into the Head of Ecommerce.
So what you will be doing?
- Creating fully optimised eBay product listings for new product ranges as they come into the business, across multiple eBay accounts, in line with current best practice.
- Maintaining and optimising existing listings for maximum visibility and conversion.
- Compiling daily and weekly performance reports and distributing / presenting these internally within the business.
- Continually keeping up to date with developments in technology and online consumer behaviour to ensure that eBay listings are presented and maintained in line with consumer needs and expectations, across all device types.
- Acting as the primary point of contact with the eBay business.
- Acting as the primary representative for eBay within our business, working closely with colleagues across Operations, Customer Service, Product, Finance and Marketing to ensure eBay customers are served to the highest standard every day.
We'd love to meet someone with:
- A strong understanding of what drives product visibility and conversion on eBay, along with a passion for delivering action to improve performance in both areas.
- Drive and motivation to stay up to date with how consumer needs and behaviour change over time as technology develops.
- Advanced numeracy, analytical & problem solving skills.
- Experience in using reporting and analytics tools, and presenting performance data to stakeholders at all levels within a business.
- The ability to identify opportunities for improvement, with a proven track record of implementing change and delivering results.
- Experience in maintaining spreadsheets of product or analytics data, to ensure that all listings are planned, managed and maintained to a best in class attention to detail.
What's in it for you?
Benefits package including:
- Company pension scheme.
- Great training and development opportunities.
- Annual leave that increases with length of service.
- Generous staff discount.
- Great culture and regular social activities.
The successful candidate will work remotely, depending on their location. Welcoming applications for this role from across the U.K. and Ireland. Remote working candidates will be required to travel to the Ireland Head office several times per year.