Marketing Manager (Retail - Mail Order company)
North West England - £45,000 / £50,000
"NEW YEAR, NEW ME!" - Sounds familiar doesn't it, but is this YOU right now? Do you have Direct / Catalogue Marketing experience within retail?
Here are 10 reasons why YOU should apply for this brilliant NEW role this January:
1. YOU want to join a company which continues to outperform its competitors in difficult market conditions.
2. YOU want to join an industry leading business which has loyal customers who have a broad product range to choose from.
3. YOU like the idea of joining a successful and stable retailer.
4. YOU want to join an organisation which invests heavily in Marketing, YOUR budget will be based upon what YOU feel is suitable.
5. YOU love the sound of having FULL responsibility for the Catalogue/Direct Marketing activities of this business.
6. YOU want to work for a retailer where different departments genuinely get on well, there is absolutely no conflict whatsoever.
7. YOU love the idea of managing an already self-sufficient and well trained team who are driven and motivated.
8. YOU value family time, and want to work for a business which genuinely does throw you out the door at 5:30pm so you can go home to your family.
9. YOU love the idea of working in a cool and funky Head Office.
10. Do YOU really need a 10th reason…?
The list could go on, but if you want to join an industry leading retailer based in North West England, this could be the role for YOU. You'd be joining the Marketing team in a newly created the role as Direct Marketing Manager / Catalogue Marketing Manager.
If this Direct/Catalogue Marketing Manager role ticks enough boxes so far we'd love to hear from you to discuss in more detail. We know this is a tricky time of year to look for a new job so even if you haven't got a CV ready to go right now, that's OK - we can speak first and get the CV sorted later on.
Give me (Billy) a call, text or WhatsApp on 07826 927 519, or send me an email: [email protected] and we can take it from there!