**Marketing Manager - London, West End - £40,000 Great benefits**
Fancy working for an established company going through huge growth within the Property, Hotels & Leisure industry? Do you love the social side of the working world? My client is looking to bring in a driven, enthusiastic but sociable individual to come in and boost the energy of the Head Office team. If going out for beers with your peers is high on the agenda within your job search, look no further!
WHAT THE MARKETING MANAGER WILL BE DOING:
- Plan, execute and measure multi-channel marketing campaigns that are engaging, data-driven and segment-focused.
- Act as a brand guardian across all channels. Ensure all marketing communications promote the right message to the right target market and meet brand guidelines.
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all stakeholders are kept informed of marketing objectives.
- Daily communications with suppliers and agencies, such as PPC, web, SEO, PR.
- Launch several new websites across current and future brands and keep all websites up to date.
- Head up the email strategy and implementation, including automation.
- Execute all social media activity - including LinkedIn.
WHAT YOU'LL NEED AS THE MARKETING MANAGER:
- B2C marketing experience covering the full marketing mix, ideally including a strong digital background.
- Experience with email platforms, CMS/ CRM systems and analytical tools such as Google Analytics & Sprout Social.
- Creative flair, originality and meticulous attention to detail.
- Highly motivated multi-tasker and self-starter.
- Strong project management skills.
Most importantly though, you'll need to be a sociable character who enjoys networking and building relationships with key stakeholders. The social side to this role is truly unique so please apply for more info!