Marketing Manager - Hospitality (12 Month Contract)
c£35,000 Excellent bonus Benefits
Are you an entrepreneurial, forward thinking marketing professional? Do you have experience working in the Hospitality/Leisure industries?
This role is perfect for a forward-thinking and creative marketing pro! Working alongside an innovative team, you will be instrumental in driving the marketing activities for this fantastic business.
What will this Marketing Manager (Hospitality) role involve?
- Using insight across data and consumer trends to develop toolkits, activations and initiatives that are delivered through the annual commercial calendar.
- Develop effective national campaigns that deliver performance
- Work with Finance Analysts to give national campaigns rigor and measurable objectives, providing category data & performance insight to drive overall margin performance.
- Provide insight on the latest hospitality/leisure/food trends
- Work with new openings teams to ensure support is provided around new openings.
- Maintain and be accountable for all timelines / deadlines regarding marketing activity/campaigns.
- Drive an ongoing implementation plan through digital and PR.
- Working together, as one team to develop a clear and structured marketing plan.
What skills/qualities will you need for this role?
- Excellent Communication skills
- Strong Commercial and Business Acumen
- Experience of marketing in the leisure or hospitality and catering industry
- Excellent project management skills
Please apply for more info! Marketing Manager (Hospitality).