Marketing Manager (Festivals and Events) - West London - Up to £35k
Are you an experienced Events Marketing Manager looking for a career with an innovative and engaging business?
Our client is a growing events business which is looking for talented people who are collaborative and innovative to join their team. With continued growth planned for the new financial year an opportunity has arisen for a Marketing Manager to join the business to work within their head office.
What does this role as Marketing Manager involve?
- Plan and manage the marketing campaigns including media planning, advertising spend, creative briefing, brand management, media/retail/cross promotions, PR, digital and social media
- Plan, manage and control the marketing budget
- Liaise with existing media partnerships, and explore new opportunities, to ensure all partnerships are fully executed on time and to a high standard
- Ensure all materials and marketing agreements adhere to strict brand guidelines
- Implement strategic pricing using structured ticket models
- Generate analysis and evaluation reports of all marketing, promotional and press activity to inform future plans and activity
- Analyse activity throughout the campaign to maximise ticket sales and revenues
What do I need to be successful in this role as Marketing Manager?
- Marketing experience within consumer events and ticketing is crucial to this role
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to build strong working relationships with an enthusiastic attitude to work
- Exceptional design, writing and communication skills
- Flexible team player, with the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
So if you are a motivated and confident Marketing Manager with events experience looking for a new challenge, apply now!